- Make five unique zipper pulls and keychains using two cool techniques - stitching and spirelli string art!
- Use shibori techniques to create a unique messenger bag with beautiful indigo patterns!
- Create 2 awesome paper mache masks to wear or display!
- Everyone's favorite plucky panda makes the perfect cuddly companion for any Panda Crate kid.
This Poppy Plushie comes as a finished product, not a DIY building kit.
- Paint your own scratch art panels, then explore scratch art to create your own unique lantern. Illuminate your designs with light and color to glow through the panels of the lantern.
- Hang out with a three-toed sloth you craft out of felt and yarn. Build a tabletop soccer game, then challenge a friend to a miniature match. Explore the Iguaçu Falls and celebrate Carnaval. Then reward your travels with some chewy chocolatey treats — homemade brigadeiros!
- Place and rearrange activity magnets to sort and sequence your everyday schedule — from bedtime to bathtime to brushing-your-teeth-time, and everything in between. Then design and dye a colorful quilt you can use to tuck in your Kellan plushie and act out naptime routines.
- Pack a mailbag full of mail you make yourself (complete with felt envelopes and adorable address labels!), then pretend to make deliveries all around your house. Practice your tracing, folding, and cutting skills using colorful activity sheets, then mail your finished work to family and friends.
- Embark on a wild safari expedition with 3 engaging activities and a bonus magazine.
- Everyone's favorite kiwi bird makes the perfect cuddly companion for a Kiwi Crate kid — whether they're working on a science experiment, making amazing art, or having a pretend-play adventure.
This Steve Plushie comes as a finished product, not a DIY building kit.