Showing 1 to 10 of 19
- Explore chaotic motion with a double pendulum and UV light!
- Use electricity and switches to make a buzzing game and alarm!
- Engineer a hand-cranked, wooden automaton that makes a marble climb stairs. Explore the gears and cams that make the mechanics work.
- Build a ballista and experiment with aiming and launching!
- Make a color-mixing LED crystal and explore the physics of color!
- Make your own optical illusion! Engineer a projector box in which a translucent ghost mysteriously appears with the push of a switch. Then use the blank illusion cards to make your own vanishing pictures.
- With this astronomy kit for kids, build and construct a planetarium to explore the night sky and see how it changes throughout the year.
- Build a flying disc machine that launches discs up and away!
- Engineer a zoetrope and learn how to turn still pictures into moving animation. When you give it a spin, the zoetrope makes a mini motion picture. Experiment with the provided sheets of images, or draw your own too!
- Build a vacuum chamber to conduct air pressure experiments! Pump air in and out of the chamber to see how things respond in a low pressure environment.