- Everyone's favorite kiwi bird makes the perfect cuddly companion for a Kiwi Crate kid — whether they're working on a science experiment, making amazing art, or having a pretend-play adventure.
This Steve Plushie comes as a finished product, not a DIY building kit.
- Everyone's favorite koala makes the perfect cuddly companion for a Koala Crate kid — whether threy're learning about science, making amazing art, or having a pretend-play adventure.
This Kellan Plushie comes as a finished product, not a DIY building kit.
- Build a working catapult, "dragon" wagon, and a royal castle to explore medieval times!
- Build a leafy green tree, and learn what plants need to thrive and survive. Play a felt flower matching game and make all sorts of colorful flower designs.Then sew and decorate a handy apron to stash your garden tools until next time!
- Experiment with color mixing to create tie-dye, colorful fish. Build a fishing rod and try to catch your fish (while practicing fine motor skills!). Explore different sea creatures with a bath-friendly nesting puzzle.
- Mix together colors in your very own color lab (complete with beakers and a stir stick!) and explore the colorful science of cause and effect. Then play a bunch of color games that challenge your color identification and matching skills — like color bingo, color memory, and more!
- Explore learning that's out of this world, with this space-themed Koala crate! Make a sensory box full of felt shapes (like rockets and stars), and learn about space through tactile play. Then decorate your crate using planet stickers you paint yourself.
- Build a glowing campfire, cook up tasty treats, and make a beary fun backpack!
- Create a custom speedy race car and use black washi tape to create a speedway on any surface.
- Assemble and decorate a medical kit, complete with thermometer, stethoscope, and plenty of felt bandages. Use your medical tools and handy doctor checklist to check your patients’ ears, throat, heart, and more. Then use some felt bandages to make them all better!