- Everyone's favorite plucky panda makes the perfect cuddly companion for any Panda Crate kid.
This Poppy Plushie comes as a finished product, not a DIY building kit.
- Everyone's favorite koala makes the perfect cuddly companion for a Koala Crate kid — whether they're learning about science, making amazing art, or having a pretend-play adventure.
This Kellan Plushie comes as a finished product, not a DIY building kit.
- Build a seesaw using decorated wood beads, and experiment with weights and balance. Make a basketball hoop, then shoot and score with an inflatable ball. Design your own indoor playground, with a makeshift maze source, and more!
- Sharpen your stacking skills with a tree stacker game. Decorate a jungle bag with leaf stickers — any way you like! Then play a matching game where you pick cards out of your jungle bag, find the matching Koala Crate character, then hook them to your completed tree. Ready to hang out in the jungle?
- Build a working catapult, "dragon" wagon, and a royal castle to explore medieval times!
- Build a leafy green tree, and learn what plants need to thrive and survive. Play a felt flower matching game and make all sorts of colorful flower designs.Then sew and decorate a handy apron to stash your garden tools until next time!
- Experiment with color mixing to create tie-dye, colorful fish. Build a fishing rod and try to catch your fish (while practicing fine motor skills!). Explore different sea creatures with a bath-friendly nesting puzzle.
- Mix together colors in your very own color lab (complete with beakers and a stir stick!) and explore the colorful science of cause and effect. Then play a bunch of color games that challenge your color identification and matching skills — like color bingo, color memory, and more!
- Shoot for the stars with this starry night-themed crate! Build, design, paint your very own glow-in-the-dark moon, and learn about craters! Play a meteor toss game, then create a galaxy-in-a-bottle — perfect for stargazing indoors!
- Explore learning that's out of this world, with this space-themed Koala crate! Make a sensory box full of felt shapes (like rockets and stars), and learn about space through tactile play. Then decorate your crate using planet stickers you paint yourself.