Showing 1 to 10 of 19
- Assemble and decorate a medical kit, complete with thermometer, stethoscope, and plenty of felt bandages. Use your medical tools and handy doctor checklist to check your patients’ ears, throat, heart, and more. Then use some felt bandages to make them all better!
- Play with geometric shapes to craft unique skyline paintings. Design buildings using cards and foam connectors, then put them all together to create a bustling card city! Then use stencils to decorate a drawstring bag to store all your city tools.
- Encourage little artists with a color-block painting project, abstract bead sculpture, and a personalized art smock.
- Make a xylophone and write your own music. Play some jingles on your own koala-shaped tambourine. Decorate your dancing streamer with colorful dots for movement fun.
- Explore nature with a glow-in-the-dark mushroom, firefly sock puppet, and a wiggling jellyfish race game.
- Create a custom speedy race car and use black washi tape to create a speedway on any surface.
- Make your own playdough, then shape it into balls and roll it out into ropes to practice counting and measuring. Use the pizza mat, rolling pin, and pizza toppings to create a pretend play pizza, then divide it up into slices to share with friends.
- Take a dive into aquatic adventures with 3 engaging activities and a bonus magazine.
- Build a working catapult, "dragon" wagon, and a royal castle to explore medieval times!
- Build a puppet theater, prep your puppets, and practice letter-writing with these storytime favorites.