- Build a launcher that uses elastic power to shoot foam cannonballs. Contains everything you need to build a working launcher and matching mount.
- Craft a colorful chemis-tree and garden using felt shapes and liquid watercolors. Then concoct a chemical solution that'll make your garden grow fun and funky crystals over two days, and learn the science behind them!
- Engineer a basic circuit, using your slime as a conductor to light up an LED (and a love of science!). Then conduct a series of electric experiments that showcase the science of switches, resistance, LED color-mixing, and more!
- Conduct a series of egg-themed experiments that show physics, chemistry, and biology in action. Color eggs using chemical reactions, create sparkly eggshells through crystallization, and more! Eggsplore the scientific method in a hands-on way, all while seeing bubbly, fizzy, bouncy, sparkly science at work!
Eggs not included.
- Build a glowing campfire, cook up tasty treats, and make a beary fun backpack!
- Create a scene against a rainbow of colors in a stained glass work of art!
- Make a dinosaur costume, create clay fossils, play a footprint matching game.
- Design the board, launch, and play, all while discovering pinball game physics!
- Build a rocket launcher and a set of your own flying rockets. Make a kite and run around to watch it fly.
- Create a custom speedy race car and use black washi tape to create a speedway on any surface.