- Play 11 different games — from Tic-Tac-Toe to Tapatan — using a single travel-friendly pegboard and a set of removable game boards and game pegs.
Pegboard Games & Puzzles comes as a finished product, not a DIY building kit.
- Engineer a hand-cranked, wooden automaton that makes a marble climb stairs. Explore the gears and cams that make the mechanics work.
- Build a walking robot and experiment with mechanical motion!
- Hit the arcade and build the claw and create a couple of cute pom pom prizes! Set up your own claw game and see if you can win the prizes. Learn about other arcade and then build your own version!
- Make a spin art machine and experiment with centrifugal forces!
- Construct a marble-powered mechanism that helps keep time! Experiment with your timer and design new paths to help the marbles run faster, slower, and everything in between. Then time yourself while creating colorful dip-dye wood art.
- Build a spinning kaleidoscope, mirror book, and a travel pouch for your mirror! Explore angles and patterns.
- Print your own graphic on a backpack! Learn and practice screen printing, design your own graphic, and screen print your backpack!
- Build and decorate your own friendly robot buddy. Create a robot rabbit with a customizable track to run along. Write programs to solve puzzles and send your robot along a path.
- Mix together a witchy brew using citric acid and colored baking soda, use the pump to add water, then watch your cauldron bubble and boil in a creepy chemical reaction!