- Everyone's favorite koala makes the perfect cuddly companion for a Koala Crate kid — whether threy're learning about science, making amazing art, or having a pretend-play adventure.
This Kellan Plushie comes as a finished product, not a DIY building kit.
- Design the board, launch, and play, all while discovering pinball game physics!
- Create a color-mixing light jar, project colorful shadows, and play with rainbow glasses to learn about rainbow optics!
- Get ready to blast off into the air with your very own bottle rocket. Assemble your launcher, rocket, funnel, and launch mixture to experience some extremely fizzy fun.
- Engineer a paint pendulum, complete with paint bottle holder. Practice your swing and create vibrant spiral art, where every painting is totally unique. Then repurpose your pendulum to play games — like soccer, bowling, and more!
- Play Snakes & Ladders, a board game that's over 2,000 years old. Mix up some homemade henna and try your hand at some mehndi designs. Learn about yoga and then strike your best cobra. Wash it all down with a cool glass of mango lassi you made yourself!
- Learn to engineer with circuits and switches, construct the lantern body, and harness the amazing power of light. Then explore the science behind lasers and how they do all the amazing things they do — from lighting up rooms to vaporizing cloth to even catching criminals!
- Build a wooden kangaroo that hops when you press it down. Craft a colorful coral reef art piece, and explore the undersea wonders of the Great Barrier Reef. Get inspired by the Tjanpi Desert Weavers and make your own fiber dog sculpture. Play kolap, a strategy game from the tropical island of Mer. Then whip up a batch up Anzac biscuits — you're going to need a snack after all that kolap competition!
- Build a ballista and experiment with aiming and launching!
- Make a color-mixing LED crystal and explore the physics of color!