- Build and decorate your own friendly robot buddy. Create a robot rabbit with a customizable track to run along. Write programs to solve puzzles and send your robot along a path.
- Get ready to blast off into the air with your very own bottle rocket. Assemble your launcher, rocket, funnel, and launch mixture to experience some extremely fizzy fun.
- Experiment with aim and angles by adjusting the weigh in your trebuchet. Explore the science of levers and how they help machines harness the force of gravity and lift heavy weights. Ready, aim, and fire — with physics!
- Learn about the scientific method, then put together a bubbly chemical reaction in your own fab chemistry lab. Try other color mixing experiments, make some colorful art, and learn about everyday chemical reactions.
- Craft and customize two kinds of colorful, crystal-inspired soaps. Explore mineral science, colorful ombre geodes, and chemical reactions.
- Everyone's favorite kiwi bird makes the perfect cuddly companion for a Kiwi Crate kid — whether they're working on a science experiment, making amazing art, or having a pretend-play adventure.
Dimensions: 12 inches (H) x 8 inches (W)
- Design the board, launch, and play, all while discovering pinball game physics!
- Build a working catapult, "dragon" wagon, and a royal castle to explore medieval times!
- Build a leafy green tree, and learn what plants need to thrive and survive. Play a felt flower matching game and make all sorts of colorful flower designs.Then sew and decorate a handy apron to stash your garden tools until next time!
- Discover sculpting with paper through paper mache and paper folding.