- Make your own playdough, then shape it into balls and roll it out into ropes to practice counting and measuring. Use the pizza mat, rolling pin, and pizza toppings to create a pretend play pizza, then divide it up into slices to share with friends.
- Reptiles are fascinating! Make a cuddly snake, play a game with a color-changing chameleon, build a turtle box for keepsakes.
- Decorate a wearable, one-of-a-kind bandana using horseshoe stamps and paint. Play a game of pick-up snakes with beaded, pipe-cleaner snakes and a paper barrel you craft yourself. Then build and decorate a hobby horse that you can bring on all your pretend-play adventures.
- Learn all about the science of string tension, and put it to work engineering wiggly, wobbly push puppets. Then craft a turtle toy you can race using a pull string.
- Create a scene against a rainbow of colors in a stained glass work of art!
- Stretch your chemistry and doodling muscles and mix two kinds of slime with this hands-on kit — jet-black chalkboard slime and glow-in-the-dark slime
- With this astronomy kit for kids, build and construct a planetarium to explore the night sky and see how it changes throughout the year.
- Encourage little artists with a color-block painting project, abstract bead sculpture, and a personalized art smock.
- Play Snakes & Ladders, a board game that's over 2,000 years old. Mix up some homemade henna and try your hand at some mehndi designs. Learn about yoga and then strike your best cobra. Wash it all down with a cool glass of mango lassi you made yourself!
- Explore nature with a glow-in-the-dark mushroom, firefly sock puppet, and a wiggling jellyfish race game.
Everything needed, from materials to illustrated directions, is included, along with imagine!, a bonus play & learn magazine for kids with additional activities and puzzles.