Showing 1 to 10 of 17
- Create a custom speedy race car and use black washi tape to create a speedway on any surface.
- Make a xylophone and write your own music. Play some jingles on your own koala-shaped tambourine. Decorate your dancing streamer with colorful dots for movement fun.
- Make your own playdough, then shape it into balls and roll it out into ropes to practice counting and measuring. Use the pizza mat, rolling pin, and pizza toppings to create a pretend play pizza, then divide it up into slices to share with friends.
- Play with geometric shapes to craft unique skyline paintings. Design buildings using cards and foam connectors, then put them all together to create a bustling card city! Then use stencils to decorate a drawstring bag to store all your city tools.
- Build a working catapult, "dragon" wagon, and a royal castle to explore medieval times!
- Build a puppet theater, prep your puppets, and practice letter-writing with these storytime favorites.
- Have fun with birds! Design your own colorful bird wings and pretend to fly away. Complete the look with a bird mask with interchangeable beaks. And then mold your very own clay bird friend.
- Encourage little artists with a color-block painting project, abstract bead sculpture, and a personalized art smock.
- Embark on a wild safari expedition with 3 engaging activities and a bonus magazine.
- Transform a caterpillar puppet into a butterfly, build a rainstick, and play a stacking tree game.