- Build a walking robot and experiment with mechanical motion!
- See how reflections flip images, and build a pair of mirror goggles to solve your own puzzle creation.
- Stretch your chemistry and doodling muscles and mix two kinds of slime with this hands-on kit — jet-black chalkboard slime and glow-in-the-dark slime
- Build a launcher that uses elastic power to shoot foam cannonballs. Contains everything you need to build a working launcher and matching mount.
- Craft a colorful chemis-tree and garden using felt shapes and liquid watercolors. Then concoct a chemical solution that'll make your garden grow fun and funky crystals over two days, and learn the science behind them!
- Build and decorate your own friendly robot buddy. Create a robot rabbit with a customizable track to run along. Write programs to solve puzzles and send your robot along a path.
- Aim, shoot, and score with this physics-friendly crate! Engineer an adjustable catapult and play a spirited game of basketball. Learn about the science of sports, and experiment with different angles and arcs until you're a hoop superstar.
- Learn about acid-base reactions and the science of molecules while mixing up a colorful chemical concoction, then press the mixture into bath-bomb shape. Drop your finished bath bombs into water to see fizzy chemical reactions — in action!
- Construct a motor, design a robot body, and experiment with the finished build to produce different artsy results. Then explore the wonderful world of generative art — art made using machines and even mathematical methods — to get a look into the history behind your drawbot design.
- Everyone's favorite kiwi bird makes the perfect cuddly companion for a Kiwi Crate kid — whether they're working on a science experiment, making amazing art, or having a pretend-play adventure.
This Steve Plushie comes as a finished product, not a DIY building kit.