Showing 1 to 10 of 13
- Soap up with your very own soap next time you wash your hands.
- Make your own pencil holders! Learn how to sculpt a pencil holder from clay, paint your pencil holder, and paint some pencils to go with it!
- Learn to trim and texture clay with stripes, sprinkles, sunbursts, and more. Then shape and dry your clay design to make lustrous luminaries. Add paint for a finishing touch, then let the glow show.
- Try your hand at embossing techniques to create a whole string of miniature Moroccan lanterns.
- Create your own one-of-a-kind corkboard. The tape-resist technique makes it easy to design with crisp lines, contrasting colors, and bold patterns. Paintable wooden push pins and word balloon notes complete the set.
- Learn how primary colors can be used to make all the colors of the rainbow, and how complementary and analogous colors work together. Then use what your newfound color knowhow to craft a couple of abstract poured paintings.
- Paint your own scratch art panels, then explore scratch art to create your own unique lantern. Illuminate your designs with light and color to glow through the panels of the lantern.
- Discover sculpting with paper through paper mache and paper folding.
- Learn paper making and bookbinding techniques to make journals for your thoughts and doodles!
- Print your own graphic on a backpack! Learn and practice screen printing, design your own graphic, and screen print your backpack!