Showing 1 to 10 of 12
- Craft a pair of shimmery, electroluminescent fairy wings that you can wear! Fairy and Butterfly-approved.
- Create your own light-up messenger bag. Build a LED constellation circuit and sponge paint a beautiful galaxy effect to make the bag your own.
- Build a light-up UFO that you can wear around your head, complete with a fetching pair of alien glasses.
- Explore electricity and circuits with our Color-Mixing LED Crystal crate and curated book, 100 Scientists Who Made History. Save when purchased as a pack.
- Ignite a passion for science at an early age and save when purchased as a pack. Recommended for Ages 5+.
- Build two custom electronic art pieces with EL wire. Choose from five existing templates, or create your own from scratch.
- Craft and customize two kinds of colorful, crystal-inspired soaps. Explore mineral science, colorful ombre geodes, and chemical reactions.
- Open Froggie up, then use a pair of kid-friendly tweezers to explore the major internal organs that you and Froggie have in common — heart, lungs, stomach, and more. Then play a diagnosis game to figure out why Froggie isn't feeling well.
Froggie comes as a finished product, not a DIY building kit.
- Build and launch a pair of model orbiter spaceships using the power of pumps. Paint a set of model planets, then construct a miniature solar system that really spins. Explore the ins-and-outs of space travel — from the history of space exploration, to the challenges of astronaut training, to amazing facts about life on the International Space Station.
Through Kiwi Camp, supplement & extend Astronaut Starter Kit with FREE content, video and additional DIY activities.
Find out more about Kiwi Camp and all the sessions of Camp KiwiCo here!
Camp KiwiCo is open, and will be accessible all summer long. Crates can be purchased individually or you can buy a whole pack for the whole session.
- Build a big green dinosaur costume with matching dino claws. Rawr!