Showing 1 to 10 of 16
- Assemble your own hand-crank flashlight, great for outdoor adventures, emergencies, or just battery-free fun.
- Build a big green dinosaur costume with matching dino claws. Rawr!
- Construct a variable speed laser projector, capable of producing a variety of different geometric patterns.
- Use colorful, geometric chips of polymer clay to create a set of terazzo treasures — where no two are exactly alike!
- Build a light-up UFO that you can wear around your head, complete with a fetching pair of alien glasses.
- Explore electricity and circuits with our Color-Mixing LED Crystal crate and curated book, 100 Scientists Who Made History. Save when purchased as a pack.
- Practice your technique on a fabric square, then strut your sashiko skills by stitching a design onto the fabric for a lampshade. Assemble your lamp, then light up a love of art and design.
- Explore UV light and mix up 3 solutions that glow in the dark. Explore the chemistry of fluorescence, phosphorescence, and chemiluminescence.
Delivery note: This item will ship separately from any other items in your order. Your entire order only qualifies for Standard Shipping (delivered within 3-10 business days).
- Make a colorful flame lamp and complete 7 combustion experiments that explore the chemistry of oxidation, the flame test, and light energy.
Delivery note: Fire Lab is only eligible for Ground Shipping within the Contiguous United States. This item will ship separately from any other items in your order. Your entire order only qualifies for Standard Shipping (delivered within 3-10 business days).
- Explore the science of sound by building an amplification circuit to power your own personal light-up speaker.