Showing 1 to 10 of 11
- Learn about the scientific method, then put together a bubbly chemical reaction in your own fab chemistry lab. Try other color mixing experiments, make some colorful art, and learn about everyday chemical reactions.
- Craft a pair of shimmery, electroluminescent fairy wings that you can wear! Fairy and Butterfly-approved.
- Build a unicorn costume with a majestic mane, a noble snout, and a horn that lights up!
- Build a big green dinosaur costume with matching dino claws. Rawr!
- Shop for Holiday favorites and save when purchased as a pack.
- Help make a difference with this deluxe crate and book set from Kiwi Crate and Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation.
- Save when you purchase the Glowing Wings set to rule all the land — and sky!
- Ignite a passion for science at an early age and save when purchased as a pack. Recommended for Ages 5+. Qualifies for free shipping!
- Open Froggie up, then use a pair of kid-friendly tweezers to explore the major internal organs that you and Froggie have in common — heart, lungs, stomach, and more. Then play a diagnosis game to figure out why Froggie isn't feeling well.
Froggie comes as a finished product, not a DIY building kit.
- Build a light-up UFO that you can wear around your head, complete with a fetching pair of alien glasses.