Showing 1 to 10 of 11
- Build a unicorn costume with a majestic mane, a noble snout, and a horn that lights up!
- Build a big green dinosaur costume with matching dino claws. Rawr!
- Craft and customize two kinds of colorful, crystal-inspired soaps. Explore mineral science, colorful ombre geodes, and chemical reactions.
- Get ready for some ooey-gooey, educational fun with this project bundle. Mix up chemical solutions to make four different kinds of slippery, slimey science — glittery confetti slime; oozy, fizzy volcano slime; glow-in-the-dark slime; and doodle-able chalkboard slime!
- Open Froggie up, then use a pair of kid-friendly tweezers to explore the major internal organs that you and Froggie have in common — heart, lungs, stomach, and more. Then play a diagnosis game to figure out why Froggie isn't feeling well.
- Build two custom electronic art pieces with EL wire. Choose from five existing templates, or create your own from scratch.
- Create your own light-up messenger bag. Build a LED constellation circuit and sponge paint a beautiful galaxy effect to make the bag your own.
- Craft a pair of shimmery, electroluminescent fairy wings that you can wear! Fairy and Butterfly-approved.
- Build a light-up UFO that you can wear around your head, complete with a fetching pair of alien glasses.
- Explore chaotic motion with our Glowing Pendulum crate and curated book, The Book of Perfectly Perilous Math: 24 Death-Defying Challenges for Young Mathematicians (Irresponsible Science). Save when purchased as a pack.