Showing 1 to 10 of 15
- Explore the science of sound by building an amplification circuit to power your own personal light-up speaker.
- Build two custom electronic art pieces with EL wire. Choose from five existing templates, or create your own from scratch.
- Build a unicorn costume with a majestic mane, a noble snout, and a horn that lights up!
- Wire up the motors, add the switch, and assemble your robot — all while exploring the science behind circuits and sensors. Customize your robot with one of two skins (a turtle or a beetle), then use the included flashlight to make it get a move on.
Through Tinker Camp, supplement & extend Light-Chasing Robot with FREE content, video and additional DIY activities.
Find out more about Tinker Camp and all the sessions of Camp KiwiCo here!
Camp KiwiCo is open, and will be accessible all summer long. Crates can be purchased individually or you can buy a whole pack for the whole session.
- Build the headphone headband, rig up the speaker drivers, and experiment with stereo sound. Explore how speakers and other electroacoustic transducers turn electricity into sound, then learn about the historical technologies that made modern headsets possible.
- Produce an oxidation reaction that "eats" up aluminum foil. Test a voltmeter to learn about electric potential, and build a coin battery-powered LED light. Then put everything you learned together to engineer a clock that runs on just saltwater and strips of metal!
Delivery note: Electrochemistry Lab is only eligible for Ground Shipping within the Contiguous United States. This item will ship separately from any other items in your order. Your entire order only qualifies for Standard Shipping (delivered within 3-10 business days).
- Design your very own stencils, then use them to create a colorful canvas-bound book holder... and anything else you'd like to stencil!
- Explore UV light and mix up 3 solutions that glow in the dark. Explore the chemistry of fluorescence, phosphorescence, and chemiluminescence.
Delivery note: This item will ship separately from any other items in your order. Your entire order only qualifies for Standard Shipping (delivered within 3-10 business days).
- Build a light-up UFO that you can wear around your head, complete with a fetching pair of alien glasses.
- Explore electricity and circuits with our Color-Mixing LED Crystal crate and curated book, 100 Scientists Who Made History. Save when purchased as a pack.