Showing 1 to 10 of 14
- Build a unicorn costume with a majestic mane, a noble snout, and a horn that lights up!
- Build a magnetic mixing machine and explore 4 amazing reactions that explore the science of solubility, reaction speed, and oxidation-reduction.
- Build a big green dinosaur costume with matching dino claws. Rawr!
- Craft and customize two kinds of colorful, crystal-inspired soaps. Explore mineral science, colorful ombre geodes, and chemical reactions.
- Get ready for some ooey-gooey, educational fun with this project bundle. Mix up chemical solutions to make four different kinds of slippery, slimey science — glittery confetti slime; oozy, fizzy volcano slime; glow-in-the-dark slime; and doodle-able chalkboard slime!
- Assemble your own hand-crank flashlight, great for outdoor adventures, emergencies, or just battery-free fun.
- Explore the science of sound by building an amplification circuit to power your own personal light-up speaker.
- Explore UV light and mix up 3 solutions that glow in the dark. Explore the chemistry of fluorescence, phosphorescence, and chemiluminescence.
- Make a colorful flame lamp and complete 7 combustion experiments that explore the chemistry of oxidation, the flame test, and light energy.
- Build two custom electronic art pieces with EL wire. Choose from five existing templates, or create your own from scratch.