- Make a set of Valentine's Day cards that really pop — with this pop-up card-making kit! Comes complete with everything you need to make 27 craftastic cards.
Order by 2/3 for 2/13 delivery!
- Explore the science of thermochromism — with squishy slime that shifts color when it changes temperature!
- Use felt and fluff to craft a soft and squishy snowman that tips over when you push it... then wobbles right back up again. A wonderful way to explore the science of weight and balance, all while DIYing your own cheery holiday decor!
- Mix together chemical solutions to make your own glittery confetti slime, and customize it to your liking. A hands-on way to explore chemical reactions, polymers, color-mixing, and the sparkly science of glitter!
- Mix together chemical solutions to make your own fizzy, oozy slime that "erupts" like a volcano! A hands-on way to explore kid-friendly chemistry, acids and bases, and the science of polymers.
- Make your own one-of-a-kind cape and personalize it with felt stickers!
- Sew up a circuit using flexible conductive thread, then craft a unicorn keychain whose horn lights up when you touch its tail to its hoof.
- Personalize the butterfly wings set with felt stickers and velvet ribbon before flying away!
- Explore wearable technology, conductivity, and the science of sewable circuits! Sew up a soft, flexible circuit using conductive thread, add LEDs, then craft a robot keychain whose eyes light up when you touch its hand to its belly. Ready to glow?
- Wind up yarn to make fluffy hedgehog friends! Bring your handmade pom-poms to life with felt, stickers, and pipecleaners.