cold drinks (try cherry soda, a low-sugar sports drink, and no-sugar fizzy water)
1. Fill your glass all the way with ice cubes.
2. Pour a little of the cherry soda slowly into the glass.
3. Slowly pour a little of the sports drink on top of the ice.
4. Slowly pour the fizzy water on top to fill the glass.
5. Check out your density drink and take a sip!
You can try different types of drinks! Just make sure you pour them in from most sugar to least sugar.
The drinks stack up like this because of their different densities. Density is a measure of how tightly packed a material is. The sugary drinks have more stuff packed into the same space, so they are denser than drinks without sugar.
Get DIYs like this delivered to your inbox!
Sign up for our emails for DIYs, parent resources, and exclusive promos!