Christmas Village Advent Calendar
What you get
Order by Nov. 17 for U.S. and Canada delivery by December.
Count down to Christmas with 24 days of presents — and create a cozy Christmas village, piece by piece! Open a new envelope each day, then follow the step-by-step instructions inside to build a new piece of your merry mini village every day — from a reindeer to an evergreen tree to a cute little house. What will you uncover next? Maybe a bell tower? Maybe a reindeer barn? Anything is possible in this Christmas crate that keeps on giving!
• Includes step-by-step instructions for building 24 individual projects, each wrapped up in a colorful, Christmassy envelope — plus a snowy setting you can spread out and display all your finished builds on.
• Includes a jam-packed supply kit full of markers, sticky foam, thick paper, pipe cleaners, and more — everything you need to complete and customize each project.
• Includes instructions and materials to string up the envelopes into a festive holiday garland.
• The completed scene includes a town hall (with a roof that opens and closes), a store (with a customizable sign), a Christmas tree (complete with customizable presents and a topper you design yourself), and more!
• Dimensions for completed display: approximately 36 x 12 inches (92 x 31 cm) or more — feel free to spread out!
From the desk of the product designer:
Behind the design
“We wanted to echo the way a traditional paper advent calendar works by having kids string up all the envelopes into a paper garland at the beginning of the holiday season. Then they can keep the DIY fun going everyday, with a new project to build with every envelope opened! ”
By the numbers
Bell tower prototypes: 2
Antler designs tested: 4
Hours of carols played for inspiration: 83!
“Really fun to wake up and build every day’s new project!” Peter, age 13. I loved the beautiful packaging that was ready to go, right out of the box. And the accessories allowed for customization, no two sets will be the same!
This was an adorable and exciting Advent activity.
I hope it looks fine. Since I sent it to my grandkids, and it’s not advent yet, they haven’t put it up yet!